1. Scope of application
- a) When you register for a NewCash account, the personal registration information you provide according to NewCash's requirements;
- b) When you use the NewCash network service or visit the NewCash platform webpage, NewCash automatically receives and records the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, Data such as access date and time, software and hardware feature information, and web page records you need;
- c) User personal data obtained by NewCash from business partners through legal means.
- a) Keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by the NewCash platform;
- b) The information and data collected by NewCash that you posted on NewCash, including but not limited to participation in activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
- c) Violations of laws or NewCash rules and the measures NewCash has taken against you.
2. Use of information
- a) NewCash will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless your permission is obtained in advance, or the third party and NewCash (including NewCash affiliates) provide services to you individually or jointly , and upon termination of the Service, it will be barred from accessing all such materials, including those to which it was previously able to access.
- b) NewCash also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information by any means. If any NewCash platform user engages in the above activities, upon discovery, NewCash has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user.
- c) For the purpose of serving users, NewCash may use your personal information to provide you with information that you are interested in, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or sharing information with NewCash partners so that they can send you Information about its products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
3. Information Disclosure
Under the following circumstances, NewCash will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or legal provisions:
- a) Disclosure to third parties with your prior consent;
- b) In order to provide the products and services you requested, it is necessary to share your personal information with third parties;
- c) According to the relevant provisions of the law, or the requirements of administrative or judicial agencies, disclose to third parties or administrative or judicial agencies;
- d) If you have violated relevant Chinese laws and regulations or the NewCash service agreement or related rules, you need to disclose it to a third party;
- e) If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes;
- f) In a transaction created on the NewCash platform, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills the transaction obligations and requests for information disclosure, NewCash has the right to decide to provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact information of the counterparty to the transaction, in order to Facilitate the completion of a transaction or the resolution of a dispute.
- g) Other disclosures that NewCash considers appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
4. Information storage and exchange
The information and materials about you collected by NewCash will be stored on the servers of NewCash and/or its affiliated companies. These information and materials may be transmitted to your country, region or outside the place where NewCash collects information and materials and accessed abroad , storage and display.
- b) You have the right to choose to accept or refuse to accept cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use NewCash web services or functions that rely on cookies.
- c) This policy will apply to information obtained through cookies set by CompanyManagement-manager.
6. Information security
- a) NewCash account has security protection function, please keep your username and password information properly. NewCash will ensure that your information will not be lost, misused or altered through security measures such as encrypting user passwords. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please also note that there are no "perfect security measures" on the information network.
- b) When using the NewCash network service for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially if the NewCash user name and password are leaked, please contact NewCash customer service immediately so that NewCash can take corresponding measures.